We’ve created this policy, which covers how AIR by Atmos-Clear- Collects, Uses, Discloses, Transfers and Stores your data.
1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
AIR by Atmos-Clear is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. We want our services to be safe and enjoyable environments for our clients and contacts. This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following online services:
- any AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR website that links to this Privacy and Cookies Policy;
- social media or official AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR content on other websites;
- mobile device and Applications (“Apps”).
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
In order to provide you with the full range of AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR services we sometimes need to collect information about you.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains:
- what information AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR may collect about you;
- how AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR will use information we collect about you;
- when AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR may use your details to contact you;
- whether AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
- how you can change the way we hold and use your personal information.
Whenever you provide personal information, we are legally obliged to use it in line with all applicable laws concerning its protection, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (referred to collectively in this Privacy and Cookies Policy as the “data protection regulations”).
2. WHO ARE WE?
Established in 2018 Atmos-Clear is a privately owned British company providing ‘cleaner air’ solutions. In direct response to government initiatives to tackle the Coronavirus crisis, Atmos-Clear embarked on a 12-month development program – combining proven UV-C, LED technology, and over 100 years of engineering experience to create AIR - a safe, compact, portable and affordable product for the home, school and workplace.
3. WHAT INFORMATION WILL AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR COLLECT ABOUT ME?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR, activities or online content we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth.
4. HOW WILL AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS ABOUT ME?
AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- to provide our advice, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- to analyse the information you supply as well as your activity on our (and other) services so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored service where we provide personalised services;
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers so we can identify the location of users, block disruptive use, establish the number of visits from different countries and determine whether or not you are accessing the services from the UK;
- for analysis and research purposes so that we can improve the services offered by AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR. This can include using geo-demographic information from external sources where this helps us;
- we may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Where AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR proposes using your personal information for any other use we will ensure that we notify you first.
5. YOUR CONTACT REQUEST
If you fill out one of our online contact forms your details will be added to our CRM system so we can effectively manage your enquiry. You will be contacted regarding your enquiry using the information you submit on the form.If you choose you will be added as a subscriber to our newsletter emails. You can unsubscribe from these at any point using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of those emails.
6. WHEN WILL AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR CONTACT ME?
AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR may contact you:
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make,
- in relation to any services you are using;
- to update you on any material changes to AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR policies and practices; and
- for marketing purposes
7. WILL I BE CONTACTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
AIR by Atmos-Clear will only send you communications where you have agreed to this. We offer occasional emails, to let you know about AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR services. We may personalise the message content based on any information you have provided to us.
8. WILL AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We will keep your information within AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, including for child protection reasons) or as described in this section and section 9.
9. OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT ON AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR WEBSITE
If you post or send content which we consider offensive, inappropriate or objectionable anywhere on or to AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR may remove that content and/or block access.Where AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR considers that you may be in breach of any applicable laws, for example on hate speech, AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties, including to law enforcement agencies or your internet provider. AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR would only do so in circumstances where such disclosure is permitted under applicable laws, including data protection regulations.
10. WHAT IF I AM A USER AGED UNDER 18?
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to AIR by Atmos-Clear.
11. HOW LONG WILL AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR KEEP MY INFORMATION?
We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR.
12. CAN I DELETE MY DATA?
You can request that AIR by Atmos-Clear delete any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting email@example.com with your request. Alternatively, you can write to the Data Privacy Team.
13. CAN I FIND OUT WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR HOLDS ABOUT ME?
Under the data protection regulations, you have the right to request a copy of the personal information AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal information about you in our files.
If you are within the UK, please address requests and questions about this or any other question about this Privacy and Cookies Policy to the Data Privacy Team (Email: : firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.If we feel we need to establish your identity, we may ask for proof of such before providing any personal data.
14. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
a) What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier, that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (all referred to here as a “device”) web browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your web browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. Similar technologies are also often used within emails to understand whether the email has been read or if any links have been clicked. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the AIR by Atmos-Clear website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
On AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR website, cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor our websites to your interests.
c) Third-party cookies in embedded content on AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR pages. Please note that during your visits to AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR website you may notice some cookies that are not related to AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR or AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR partners. We sometimes embed content from social media and other third-party websites. These may include YouTube, Vimeo, Google Maps, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, Vine, Instagram, Pinterest and Flickr. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content you may be presented with cookies from these websites and these third-party cookies may track your use of the AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR website. AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR website. However, you can find out about changing your cookie settings here. Where AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR embeds content from social media and other third-party websites some websites may use Google Analytics to collect data about user behaviour for their own purposes. AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR does not control this. For more information, see the Google webpage “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”.
d) AIR BY ATOS-CLEAR cookies and how to reject cookies
Below are details of cookies set by services we use to better understand the use of the AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR website. We use this data to continuously improve our service we offer.
Cookie: Google Analytics
Name: _ga, _gid
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information (in an anonymous form that does not identify a visitor) including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit the Google site.
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of some features of AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR services, and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.
e) Other information collected from web browsers
Your web browser may also provide AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR with information about your device such as an IP address and details about the browser that you are using. Where requesting specific service it may be possible for you to choose to provide AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR with access to your device’s location through the web-browser. We use information provided by your browser or by the link that you have clicked to understand the webpage that directed you to AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR and this may be captured by performance cookies.
15. DO NOT TRACK (DNT) BROWSER SETTING
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked such as by third-party ad networks, social networks and analytic companies. This website does not currently respond to DNT requests.
17. CHANGES TO AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
18. CONTACTING AIR BY ATMOS-CLEAR ABOUT THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES NOTICE
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy and Cookies Notice please contact: Email: email@example.com
WEBSITE PRIVACY & COOKIES NOTICE